Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I let you know which unit I want?
- When contacting us about scheduling your rental, please reference the Unit # or Name that is posted above the one you would like to rent. You can find that number/name above the photos on the units in the Products tab at the top.
- We will send you an invoice for your rental 48 hours before your scheduled delivery. You may choose to pay via ACH or Credit Card at this time, or pay by cash or Venmo at time of delivery.
- No, we do not require a deposit at this time.
- We deliver to locations within an hour of Valley View, TX.
- We completely understand that between life and the weather, things are bound to come up and cancellations will happen! You will not be charged if you cancel at least 24 hours before your rental date. If there is a chance of rain the day of your rental, we will confirm with you that morning if you would like to reschedule, and you will not be charged if so. If you decide to still attempt your scheduled rental and have to end your time early due to weather or personal choice, you will not be refunded. If you need to cancel your rental due to illness related to COVID-19, you will not be charged.
- Yes, you can; however, there is a $100 value minimum if your delivery location is further than 15 miles from Valley View. If rented with an inflatable, there is no minimum.
- The popcorn machine can only be rented individually if delivery address is within 15 miles of Valley View. The game is only available as an add-on to any rental, not as an individual item.